District 11 – Alcoholics Anonymous – Area 55
The District 11 DCM is Ron S.
Contact Ron at District11@area55aa.org
District 11 meets the second Thursday of each month at 6:30 p.m. at
St. John’s United Church of Christ
10 Main Street
Tiffin, Ohio 44883
Groups within District 11 include:
- Fostoria Friday Night Freedom 12 & 12 Group
- Fostoria Monday Night Group
- Fostoria Thursday Afternoon Group
- New Freedom Group
- Saturday Morning Big Book Study Group
- Tiffin Friday Big Book Group
- Tiffin Noon Group
- Tiffin Saturday New Hope Group
- Tiffin Tuesday Night Group
- Tiffin Wednesday Noon Mixed Nuts Group
- Tuesday Night Men’s Closed Discussion Group
- Wednesday Night Tiffin Group
Mine was exactly the kind of deep-seated block we so often see today in new people who say they are atheistic or agnostic. Their will to disbelieve is so powerful that apparently they prefer a date with the undertaker to an open-minded and experimental quest for God.
Happily for me, and for most of my kind who have since come along in A.A., the constructive forces brought to bear in our Fellowship have nearly always overcome this colossal obstinacy. Beaten into complete defeat by alcohol, confronted by the living proof of release, and surrounded by those who can speak to us from the heart, we have finally surrendered. And then, paradoxically, we have found ourselves in a new dimension, the real world of spirit and faith. Enough willingness, enough open-mindedness – and there it is!
This webpage last updated on June 10, 2021.