OctSoberFest – The Magnificent Reality!
Saturday – October 28, 2017 – Doors Open at 8:00 am (See event schedule below)
Grace Lutheran Church
630 N Monroe St
Monroe, MI 48162
Venue / Schedule:
- 9:00 am – Doors Open
- 9:30 am – Al-Anon Speaker – Lisa C., – Strongsville, OH
- 11:00 am – AA Speaker – Paul G., – Brecksville, OH
- Lunch – On Your Own
- 1:45 pm – Al-Anon Speaker – Susie S., – Murfreesboro, TN
- 3:15 pm – AA Speaker – Harold L., – St. Louis, MO
- 5:00 pm – AA Speaker – Edith P., – Omaha, NE
- 6:30 pm – Dinner and Sobriety Countdown
- 8:00 pm – AA Speaker – Hilda F., – Tujunga, CA
Tickets are $20.00 and sold in advance only.
The deadline for ticket purchase is October 22nd, space is limited, and no children are allowed.
For more information or tickets, please contact the following AA’s
Mark and Danielle M. – 1-734-529-5565
Greg H. – 1-734-777-7349
OctSoberFest is sponsored by the Monroe 24 Hour Group.
Only God Is Unchanging
“Change is the characteristic of all growth. From drinking to sobriety, from dishonesty to honesty, from conflict to serenity, from hate to love, from childish dependence to adult responsibility – all this and infinitely more represent change for the better. “Such changes are accomplished by a belief in and a prectice of sound principles in favor of good ones that work. Even good principles can sometimes be displaced by the discovery of still better ones. “Only God is unchanging; only He has all the truth there is.”
Letter – 1966